Minimum age: 18
Upon receipt of your enrolment form, we will send you a course confirmation and an invoice. Your enrolment will be considered valid, and the documents necessary for obtaining a visa will be sent only upon receipt of your fees.
An amendment fee of 70€ will be levied for any change made to a booking which has already been confirmed and invoiced.
Special delivery: 100€
CONDITIONS OF CANCELLATION
• More than 30 days before the start of the course: 90€/50€ administration fee and 80€ accommodation fee will be retained;
• Between 30 days and 15 days before the start of the course: 25% of the paid amount will be retained;
• Between 14 days and 7 days before the start of the course: 50% of the paid amount will be retained;
• Between 6 days and 1 day: 100% of the paid amount will be retained
• Course already begun: 100% of the paid amount will be retained;
• If you cancel your booking because of a visa refusal, we will refund any fees that you have paid (minus our 90€ registration fee) if you send us a copy of the visa refusal letter;
• Any private lesson cancelled or postponed within 48 hours days of its commencement will be due;
• In the event of insufficient applications for a specific course, the school reserves the right to offer an alternative programme of the same value.
CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT
Payment is to be made out to Elfe in euros (all bank fees are to be paid by the student).
The balance of the invoice is to be paid on the first day of the course.
• By bank transfer to Elfe with your name and invoice number clearly marked to:
CIC : 15 rue Bachaumont – 75002 Paris – France
IBAN code : FR76 3006 6109 3000 0200 7580 139 – BIC : CMCIFRPP
Bank code : 30066 – Branch code : 10930 – Account number : 00020075801 –
Key digits : 39
• By credit card: Visa ou Mastercard
• By cash
ELFE accepts no liability for any loss, damage or injury incurred in whatever way. Students are invited to take out comprehensive personal insurance (health and liability).
ELFE is open all year round, except during national holidays and Christmas.